Our mission is to simplify building cloud native applications to enable organizations to focus on value creation and to drive innovation.
To achieve our goal, we’ve built App Director, a developer self-service DevOps platform. App Director reduces the burden on DevOps engineers through automating repetitive tasks, while providing speed, best practices and security for developers through the use of application templates.
We are a people-first organization. At Randoli, we are passionate, committed and intellectually curious. We constantly punch above our weight through the dedication of our team and strive to continuously improve. We have built a diverse & global team with folks from Canada, Brazil, Sri Lanka & Hong Kong all working together as one family towards a common goal.
About The Role
Here's what you'll bring
- Connect with prospective customers gathered from various sources to learn more about their business and software build / deployment needs, ultimately determining how App Director can help
- Regularly make proactive sales and business development phone calls to qualify leads
- Review, assess and rank existing and potential opportunities
- Create and generate management reports/dashboards of Business Development function
- Create, execute and evaluate ongoing sales campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our marketing team to share ideas, generate / manage content (e.g. blog posts, Linkedin, etc.) and build the Randoli brand
- Some travel will be required during certain instances as well as assistance planning those events (e.g. conferences and events)
What You Will Bring
- Strategic-thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit – you approach sales open-mindedly
- A technologist mindset and excitement working in an emerging technology space
- Excellent english communication skills both written and verbal, along with strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting established deadlines
- Openness to pick up the phone, no fear of rejection and enjoy speaking with new people
- Comfort in working with G Suite (e.g. Docs) and a CRM (Zoho CRM is preferred)
- Networking and client-facing experience; experience in a sales role is nice to have
- A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business, communications, or marketing-related field
What You Can Expect From Us
- A comprehensive compensation package with performance based incentives
- A work culture that promotes autonomy, meritocracy, diversity and excellence.
- Flexible work environment that promotes work/life balance that includes a discretionary leave policy that accommodates life changes.
- Ability to work from home
- Opportunity for professional growth and development in a rapid growth company