We are building an intuitive cloud-native platform for Kubernetes to define, manage, integrate & scale applications across multiple clusters.
Does the following sound like you?
- Wants to work with Sr developers & mentors on interesting challenges
- Curious about new technologies and wants to learn by experimenting.
- Want to learn valuable coding skills in Java, Golang or React
- Want to learn how to deploy applications on Kubernetes.
- Motivated to learn through self-study, training programs & certifications.
If that's you, we are interested to learn more about you. We have a rigorous interview process as we hire the best. If you get through, this is what a typical day would look like
What you will be doing
- You will work with Sr engineers on understanding problems & developing solutions.
- You will learn Kubernetes as our products are based on it and we deploy and manage our applications on Kubernetes.
- You are encouraged to participate in architecture & design discussions
- You will primarily be working on Linux (Mac is fine too).
- You will be working remotely with a bunch of like minded individuals in a collaborative manner.
- We firmly believe in a DevOps culture and all engineers share the responsibility of managing and deploying applications.
What you can expect from us
- Culture that promotes autonomy, meritocracy, diversity and excellence.
- A forum to present your ideas and encouragement for innovation
- Flexible work environment that promotes work/life balance that includes a discretionary leave policy that accommodates life changes.
What you will bring
- Strong computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.