We are building an intuitive cloud-native platform for Kubernetes to define, manage, integrate & scale applications across multiple clusters.
Does the following sound like you?
- You like analyzing challenges, troubleshooting issues and putting together a solution .
- It's your passion to keep thinking about various ways to improve a product, solution or a process.
- Your pride yourself on helping & educating people.
- You like to continuously research & learn using self-study, training programs & certifications.
We have a rigorous interview process as we hire the best. If you get through, this is what a typical day would look like
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with customers to arrive at the best solution using our products & services.
- Collaborating with our engineering and solution architecture team to improve our products and services.
- You will become an expert on Kubernetes as our products are based on it and we deploy and manage our applications on Kubernetes.
- Educating our customers on best practices and how to use our products & services to achieve their business outcomes.
- Empathetic, analytical and efficient are the most important attributes of your job.
- You will be an advocate on cloud-native best practices.
- Diagnose technical issues and work with our engineering team to resolve issues.
- We believe in a merit based culture and you are expected to participate in all design and architecture discussions to provide your first hand experience in helping our customers.
- You will primarily be working on Linux (Mac is fine too).
- You will be working remotely with a bunch of like minded individuals in a collaborative manner.
- We firmly believe in a DevOps culture and all engineers share the responsibility of managing and deploying applications.
What you will bring
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience helping people in a personal or professional setting
- Strong computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms